An exciting use of Google Earth within the classroom - possibilities are endless.
Using Google Earth create a trip - using place markers and information descriptions using movies [use embed code], images and words.
An excellent example can be seen here at Point England School. They used a book base for their trip and made a trip around NZ using research for each place using information from the book. Further information on Google Lit Trips can be seen here.
- historical research - trips around historical venues
- fairy tales - imagine where these 'may' have taken place
- trip of the places visited in a book
- vacation sharing
- following an inspirational person
- amazing race from the classroom
- countless others